I am a sucker for white chocolate, so this festive rocky road is a must make at Christmas. This always gets gobbled up at any party.
White Chocolate and Macadamia Rocky Road
250 grams marshmallows, halved
100 grams dried cranberries
100 grams macadamias, roughly chopped
60 grams pistachios (optional – but highly recommend)
35 grams desiccated coconut
360 grams good-quality white chocolate
1. Line a 20 cm square cake pan with baking paper, allowing some overhang on the sides
2. Lightly toast the nuts in a pan on the stove
3. Combine the toasted nuts, marshmallows, coconut and cranberries in a bowl
4. Melt the white chocolate. You can do this over a water bath or in a medium-high microwave for 1-2 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds to stir.
5. Pour the chocolate over the marshmallow mixture and stir well.
6. Spoon the rocky road mix into your prepared tin and chill for 2 hours before cutting into squares with a warm knife.
There are a few other things that I love to make at Christmas time. I hope to share these with your soon.
Have a great weekend.